The JOY 65 countertop system features a stainless steel structure with enhanced brand. It is equipped with 8 valves, 1287 W compressor capacity, and it is available also with the R290 eco-friendly refrigerant gas.
Easy use and minimized maintenance
- Thanks to smart modularity the cooling section can easily be separated from the rest of the system for easier maintenance
- Improved maintenance activities thanks to easy to access cables
- No need to disconnect the hydraulic parts or syrup tubes
- Great adaptability to every climate and humidity conditions
- Consistent reliability (best-in-class technology and high-quality made-in-Italy key components)
JOY RANGE FOR SOFT DRINK
- Top-level technology in an easy-to-use dispenser
- Exclusive design for maximum brand enhancement
- A wide range of configurations to meet any need
The Joy range is the ideal answer to the maximum standards of beverage groups. Celli developed an extremely innovative postmix overcounter, which meets the highest needs of major beverage groups. The Joy range was engineered with a top-level technology for an excellent performance and low energy consumption. Joy is the most successful way to surf the ecological wave thanks to energy-saving solutions and the eco-friendly cooling gas. With a comprehensive range of configurations, the Joy range ensures utmost flexibility without compromises in terms of best Italian design: exquisite lines and eye-catching areas for a unique, inimitable style.
The models of Joy regulators differ mainly based on their capacity and the number of valves supported. Try also Joy 30
, the Pepsi fountain for soda
with 4 valves, 660 W compressor capacity and optional R290 eco-friendly refrigerant gas.
For the first time, traditional data sources are being supplemented by another source-the product itself. Smart, connected products can generate real-time readings that are unprecedented by variety and volume. Data now stands on par with people, technology, and capital as a core asset of the corporation and may become the decisive asset for many businesses. With a widespread network of highly qualified technicians and a forty-year experience in the business, Celli – system manufacturer and service operator – turns the partnership with the beverage company into real asset management through IntelliDraught. All this with a clear focus: customers & consumers!