- Celli S.p.A (hereafter "Celli Group") is the owner of the web site ��www.celli.com (hereafter "Site").
- All the information in the Site, including texts, documents, images, graphics, videos, their layout and adjustments on the Site, the software, all the codes and format scripts to implement the Site (hereafter the "Contents") are subject to intellectual property laws and are protected by copyright (Law no. 633 dated April 22, 1941); it is therefore forbidden to copy, change, distribute, publish or use in other sites for commercial purposes these contents without a prior specific authorization granted by the Celli Group.
- The trademarks and logos used on the Site are protected by trade rights and are registered marks owned by Celli S.p.A. and Celli Group's companies or third parties.
- The information in the Site is carefully managed and periodically reviewed. Nevertheless, it might not be free of mistakes and might not be complete, accurate or updated all the time.
- The Celli Group accepts no liability for any direct or indirect damage, of any nature, deriving from browsing its Site.
- Access to the Site is free and optional and the User, browsing the web pages not subject to registration, declares to accept all applicable laws in force in Italy.
- It is expressly forbidden to make the Site visible by framing, deep link, mirroring.
Who we are?
This Policy is published by CELLI S.P.A., Loc. via Casino Albini 605, 47842 San Giovanni in Marignano (RN) VAT no. IT 04072020409 and by the subsidiaries of the Celli Group, CELLI S.p.A., ADS2 Brands Limited, LAM Srl, ANGRAM LTD and COSMETAL S.R.L.
The Celli Group's privacy organization envisages the appointment of a Data Protection Officer, DPO as person responsible for the privacy programme for the data controller. Our DPO can be reached at the following address: email@example.com.
Information on the user collected by the Celli Group:
In our web forms, you will be required to provide the following identification data: first name, last name and e-mail address. The registration through the Site www.celli.com (hereafter the "Site") will allow us to manage the information in order to answer to any request from you.
Some registration forms in some areas in our Site may ask you to enter your telephone number and the region where you live. This information will be used for statistical purposes and will allow us to invite you to events organized in your geographical area.
How we use your personal details and with what purpose
If you are one of our customers, your personal details can be used by Celli S.p.A to comply with contractual obligations towards you, answer to requests of intervention and/or service and/or provide online services to you.
It shall be within our legitimate interest – as per whereas clause 47 and article 6.1, letter f of the GDPR – to use the data provided by you for direct marketing activities, without infringing your rights and fundamental freedoms. This, for example, includes:
- Process your data to manage and organize the event to which you have subscribed and send you information material and invite you to the events organized by the Celli Group closer to your interest area;
- Ensure you access to contents reserved to registered users, as for example catalogues, presentations, brochures;
- Present targeted marketing campaigns, contacting you by email or telephone, to offer you promotions and inform you on the group's products and services;
- Carry out market surveys on customer satisfaction presented, also through market agencies, by phone, with questionnaires or through personal appointments;
- Measure the performance of our e-mail marketing campaigns (for example analysing the percentages of openings and clicks);
- Improve our Services, for example reviewing data on frozen or not working pages visited by the users, so as to identify and solve the problems and provide a better experience to you.
If you have consented to receiving the newsletter and/or have declared to be interested in being kept updated on new events organized by us, we will use your data to inform you, by e-mail, on the news about products and services of the Celli Group sending you our newsletter.
You may unsubscribe from our marketing services, at any time, as per art. 7 co.3 GDPR, through an unsubscribe link contained in such messages or sending a specific request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
With whom we may share your data
Celli SpA, for direct marketing purposes, may convey the collected data to the Celli Group's companies, Data processors on our behalf and as per the standards of data organization and management defined by the holding company, in full compliance with the applicable legislation on data processing.
In case you subscribe to an event, your data may be processed also by third companies, partners or accredited providers of the Celli Group, selected for their high professionalism and appointed Data Processors.
The Celli Group may process and keep personal data collected in its data centres of its own or of selected and accredited suppliers located in the various countries, all members of the European Union.
For how long we may keep your data
Depending on the different processings made, the Celli Group may keep your data:
- If an agreement is in force, until the ordinary statutory limitation period of 10 years elapses, after its expiration.
- For direct marketing activities, as long as you work with the organization that is our customer and/or prospect, unless you unsubscribe;
- Until you withdraw your consent to receiving our newsletter or, at the latest, until the ordinary statutory limitation period of 10 years elapses since you voluntarily provided your data.
How you can protect your data
Anytime, you may exercise your rights with the Data Controller, as per articles 15 and following ones of the GDPR, contacting email@example.com and:
- Obtain confirmation whether data on you exist and its communication in an intelligible form;
- Obtain information on: a) purposes and methods of data processing; b) rationale applied for any processing by means of electronic devices; c) the data subjects or the categories of data subjects to which personal data may be communicated or who may learn such data in their capacity as selected representative in the State territory, controllers or people in charge;
- Additionally, obtain: a) access to personal data processed by the Celli Group; b) the updating, amendment or, if interested the cancellation of data; c) the portability of the data provided;
- If you receive the information newsletter on our products and events, you may withdraw your consent at any time, through the unsubscribe link in the newsletter or writing to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Object, totally or partially, to the processing of your data for direct marketing. Such right may also be exercised through the unsubscribe link in such communications;
- Submit, additionally, a complaint to a Supervisory Authority, as per the applicable legislation.
DATE LAST UPDATE: 24th May 2018