The GEO 50 / L system is an under counter beer pre-mix cooler. On request, it is available with a maximum of 5 stainless steel coils (single plant), a 7, 12 or 18 meter pump, and with a 6.5 meter Compact pump and EBM agitator.
The range of GEO pre-mix coolers
The GEO range offers several models that differ mainly in terms of capacity. In addition to GEO 50L Celli also offers GEO 20L
, GEO 30L
, GEO 75L
and two wheeled versions: the GEO 50L on wheels beer system
and the GEO 75L on wheels draught beer system.
Thanks to the technical evolution of Celli, these products are designed to respect the environment and are able to combine reliability with reduced energy consumption. The materials chosen are of the highest quality and allow these systems to guarantee excellent performance over time. The IoT innovation also makes it possible to remotely monitor the quantity of soft drinks dispensed and to check the conditions of the plant. Ease of installation, use and maintenance complete the advantages of the Celli undercounter range.
Technical features of the GEO 50/L beer pre-mix cooler:
- Stainless steel casing
- Evaporator brakets with integrated coil spacer function
- Ergonomic lifting handles in plastic
- Extractable overflow with tube-holder
- Gelidus copper pipe evaporator
- The thermostat bubl can be easily removed from the probe in the event of a fault
- Beer and soft drink coils made of stainless steel. Length and diameter adjustable on the basis of the beverage to be dispensed
- Adjustable mechanical thermostat
- Increased tank insulation to reduce heat dispersion
- Tank insulation made from HFC-free CO2 polyurethane foam
- Rollers supplied as standard
- Tank drainage system
- Standard version: horizontal and streamlined
- Command panel with internal box to protect electrical parts
- Energy-Saving compressor